1. Girly Girl’s gymnastics meet was great! She bested (is that even a word?) her balance beam score which was a 9.325 to a 9.6 and her vault score which was an 8.8 to a 9.3. So, it made the whole missing-school-worrying-about-make-up-work-and-unexcused-absences worthwhile in my humble opinion….but I didn’t hear you ask.
2. Button Boy is going to be playing basketball again this winter. He is super excited…I am too, except that last year there were too many 8 am and 9 am Saturday basketball games for my taste….I **need** my beauty sleep….desperately!
3. Troy Homecoming….Here I Come! ‘Nuff Said. (Girly Girl, too!)
4. Auburn vs. Ole Miss — Me and Mojo! I’ll post pictures over the weekend!!! I can’t wait…our first Auburn game this season!!!!
5. UPCOMING POST….pictures of our new home….if I can get off my lazy be-hind and take the pictures!!!